Good customer service is essential to be able to success in business; will be certainly nothing high-tech about helping customers get exactly what they need. But technological innovation can make the method easier and a lot more efficient.
For most small businesses, buying information technology (IT) pays dividends in more ways than one. Esthétique automobile may technology help companies establish a corporate identity and lower the expense of doing business, it can also help level the actively playing field.
The Dell/National Federation of Self-employed Business (NFIB) Small Business Excellence Award, founded in 2004, respects small businesses that instill the spirit regarding innovation and utilize IT to improve the particular customer experience.
Think big, win large
The winner should receive $30, 000 in technology and specialist services from Dell; a Day together with Dell program with Dell executives, including Michael Dell, to share best enterprise practices; a long time membership to NFIB; plus other prizes. Eight other companies may receive a Dell Latitude notebook plus a one-year membership to NFIB. The finalists for the 2006 award are:
• AMAD Logistics, a good international freight forwarder and logistics organization.
• DataCert Inc., a fast-growing provider of electronic invoicing and corporate legal spend-management solutions.
• Errand Solutions, which provides customized errand-running plus concierge services being an employee benefit plus customer relationship enlargement to health proper care, hospitality, residential property and corporate businesses.
• Harrison’s Roof Truss, L. T. C., a manufacturer of engineered wooden roof and floor trusses.
• Micro Technology Services Incorporation., which develops plus manufactures electronic items.
• National Relationship of System Facilitators Inc., provides the 24-hour, Web-based client portal through which clients can trail service calls plus on-site parts safe-keeping.
• Ntelicor D. P., an information-technology consulting and staffing requirementws firm.
• Pipal Research Corp., the team of strategists and investment brokers who provide study and analytical services.
• Sew Exactly what? Inc., a theatrical drapery manufacturer and custom sewing support.
• TRS Experts Inc., a a comprehensive engineering and construction management firm.