A tie is the most important clothing accessory that accompanies normal shirts and pants. Most of the time, you are confused about how to tie a tie around your neck, how to buy a good tie and care for it properly, what knots fit you and your outfit.
There are a few basic things to keep in mind when shopping for a tie:
1. You should try on your tie and check if it ties well.
2. Material used as polyester or silk-polyester blend.
3. The inside of the tie should have a few things to give the body a look.
4. In addition to the standard ties ranging from 52 to 58 inches, a custom tie must be ordered.
5. A tie lining must hold its shape, as high-quality ties are lined with 100% wool.
6. Good quality ties are cut on the fabric which you can test by making a bow by hand and if it spins in the air it is not of good quality.
7. Carefully and carefully inspect the tie for loose threads or ends.
8. Even if you touch a silk tie and it looks rough, the silk would be of inferior quality.
Some tips to keep in mind when wearing a tie:
1. You should check that the front end of the tie is long enough to touch your paint waist.
2. Avoid wearing ties that are too brightly colored.
3. It is good to wear darker ties with light colored shirts. It means that the color should not be so light that it fades with your shirt or is so dark that it clashes with your outfit.
4. You should have a tie knot proportional to the neck that is not large enough to widen the neck and not too small to get lost in the neck.
5. If you are wearing a patterned tie, the color should complement the color of your suit and the shirt should be a secondary color.
6. While wearing a tie, it is best to wear a wool tie with a wool suit and a silk tie with a silk shirt.
7. Tie a tie around your neck in front of a mirror and avoid wearing clasps on your tie.
8. Keep your shirt buttoned and your collar turned up while putting on your tie.
9. Keep the tie knot tight while tying the tie.